If you have special knowledge or opinions and can write in a way our readers would appreciate, then we would be delighted to have you write a post from time to time. We encourage creativity and are not interested in same-old/same-old articles (that often start with “7 tips for …”). To maintain quality we set the bar high so please realize that not all articles submitted are accepted for publication.
The audience is continually growing and includes many who are knowledgeable about the mobile web and the latest mobile technology. All blog posts are optimized for best search engine visibility and are promoted through social media networks. Your post appearing here could bring you added online visibility and other worthwhile contacts.
To help you get an understanding of what is involved, we have some suggested guidelines.
Guest Author Guidance For SGL
None of these rules are absolute. They may be amended from time to time. If any create problems for you, please discuss with us.
- The acceptance of a guest author post is entirely at the discretion of SGL. Minor edits or typo corrections will be done without referring to the author. If more significant editing is required, then the author will be contacted prior to any such editing.
- Changes may be made to the Title and minor changes to the text to give improved search engine visibility without materially changing the sense of what is written.
- Content should be without grammatical and spelling errors and should be laid out in an attractive format for the reader. Normally a post will be between 600 and 1000 words with 800 words ideal.
- The content should be original and not be copied elsewhere on the Internet and should not be offensive. It also should not be unduly self-promotional.
- Material should be preferably provided in HTML format with appropriate headings, lists, etc. although this is not a requirement.
- Images are useful and should be provided with adequate resolution, not exceeding 500 pixels in width and not exceeding 50 kb in file size.
- A short introduction to the author will precede the blog post and a longer paragraph with a link to an author profile page will be added at the end of the post.
How To Get Started
If this is something that could interest you, use the contact form and introduce yourself and tell us what you would like to write about. We look forward to hearing from you.